Thursday, June 10, 2010

Which SB styles look good?

Low-Top
Mid-Top

High-Top

There are three types of SB Dunks out in the market, which are Low-Top, Mid-Top, and High-Top. I would recommend buying low top because it looks more casual for me, and ankle feels so much comfortable than the Mid-Top and the High-Top. It is also easier to take care of your dunks and it has a very good style when you are wearing short cargo pants. Mid-Top I don't recommend so much because I think it is very vague, because it does not look so good nor it does not look so bad. It is just good in certain type of clothe, not all. I have wore Mid-Tops inside the store but I have not bought it because I was not so sure if I want to wear it or not. High-Tops I recommend to wear. High-Top also fits most of the clothes, but these days I wear it with narrow jeans instead of wide jeans and stuff the end of my jean inside the shoes so it shows the all the dunk parts. People who does not like their ankles locked, it might be better just to wear Low-Tops.


No comments:

Post a Comment