Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Why not change your style?


There is so much styles of clothe you can wear with SB dunks. Normal Dunks, people usually wear baggy pants or basketball clothe. But, SB Dunks don't matter how you wear. I have seen people wear baggy pants, short cargo pants, street style, metro, and even with skinny jeans. From point of my view, I think it looks good on any cloth because the tongue of the SB Dunks (front cover with the logo) just balances the whole look of it. For me, I like to wear them as street style such as baggy jeans ( This jean style is very narrow at ankle but it gets wider towards the hip line). Don't hate me if that is not your taste of clothing. These kind of jeans have comfortable feel when I wear it so i just like them. Not too tight or not too big. Lots of my friends like to wear SB Dunks with metro or skinny clothing style, and it makes a good style for themselves. Please don't wear skinny jeans if you are huge like me, because it looks... not right... Anyways, people like us who are into shoes and fashion and are age between 10s and 20s, mostly have SB Dunks because it balances out most clothes. It is because SB Dunks have multi selected colors that can be balancing your outfits so you just have to find right dunk color for your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment